Saturday, May 4, 2013

NSD goodie bags with Star Bezel tags!


Hey everyone, Rebecca here! First, let me wish you all a Happy National Scrapbook Day! This is our special day to scrap it up, eat too much chocolate, get ink everywhere, and if we're lucky, enjoy the camaraderie of our fellow crafters. That is what I get to do today, crop with family and friends. I am so excited! I had to make little goodie bags to give out, and I'm going to show you how I made the "Scrap Star" tags.

       Supplies:
  • G&P Star Bezels
  • G&P Glastique Gloss
  • Moxxie Hometown Celebration Paper

Start by gluing the G&P Star Bezels to the patterned paper. Apply a thin coating of G&P Glastique Gloss to one side of the bezel, and press it down onto the back side of the paper.





Allow them to dry for several minutes, then cut the stars out of the paper.



Ink up the edges of the stars a little bit, punch a hole through the bail loop, and adhere your sentiment. I printed out "You're a scrap star" and used that, I thought it would be great for NSD! Use a thin coating of G&P Glastique Gloss to adhere them.


Then I tied these little tags onto paper sacks I had filled with an assortment of embellishments and 6x6 papers. These are going to delight their recipients for sure!



I hope you all have a fabulous NSD! Head over to my blog Distress to Impress to see how I scrapped a fun (and funny!) photo of myself cropping last year.


(( I also have a RAK up for grabs on my blog, welcome for all to play along!))

3 comments:

Laura Turcotte said...

Those are so great!!

Nikki said...

So much fun these are :)

linda said...

Very cute little project! I bet they all really loved their goodie bags!