This week I have a fun patriotic banner that you can make (in your favorite colors) using Globecraft & Piccolo embossing Enamel Powders.
Easy peasy and quick to make!
Here's what you'll need from the G&P shop:
Tim Holtz On the Edge Dies - Bracket, Plaque and Postage, Ornate
Hero Arts Large Canvas Stripes
Stampin' Up! Well-Worn Alpha (retired, but I LOVE the distressed font!)
Stampin' Up! Cardstock - Real Red, Night of Navy Crumb Cake
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Ink (or use the 3D Stamp Paint in white!)
various ribbons and lace
baby wipe (or paper towel and water)
Crop-a-dile (or medium hole punch)
Refer to the pictures as needed.
- Cut the base layer 3 1/4" x 6 1/2".
- Cut strips of the red cardstock 1 1/4" wide. Die cut with the edge dies.
- Cut the ribbon and lace into lengths of 6-10".
- Use the adhesive fluid to ink up your letter. Stamp on the base and emboss using the Micro Black. Do this for each base.
- Stamp each tag in various places with the white ink. Use the baby wipe to clean off the embossed letters.
- Use the adhesive fluid to ink up the star. Stamp on a red strip and embossing using the Micro White. Repeat using the stripes stamp. Trim to 3 1/4".
- Adhere a red strip to the base. Repeat for each base.
- Punch 2 holes at the top of each tag.
- String on the tags.
- Tie ribbon and lace between each tag.
That's it! Don't forget to share your G&P projects with us on our Facebook page. We'd love to see it!