Morning everyone, Tracy here.
This week I wanted to share with a mini canvas.
The canvas was made by using a variety of Distress inks as a base and then taking 3 of the gears from Vintage Gears set and using them as a mask I sprayed over them with Dylusion Ink Sprays...I found it was slightly too bright so I then went over the whole canvas with Vintage Photo Distress ink to darken it, I then randomly stamped a script stamp and added some Vintage black Embossing Enamel.
Because I used the gears as a mask they were coloured from the dylusions so I added just a rough layer of Vintage black Embossing Enamel over each one, allowing some of the colour underneath to show through.
Really happy with how this turned out, I love using the piccolos as masks.