As I am still collecting enamel gels for my stash, I do not have every color yet and so I misted my daisy pieces with white Dylusions spray mist to give a matte black finish to the chipboard pieces. I Then covered the daisy heads in Glastique Gloss and set aside to dry. The stems and accent pieces were coated with the Leafy Green enamel.
On the frame I applied a mixed layer of Royal Sterling and Enchanted Aubergine powders to the chipboard prepped with Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid and heat set. Next I reapplied the Adhesive Fluid and mixed in some aged white and Aubergine and heat set. For the background, I cut a piece of cardboard to match the frame and built up two layers of Mermaid Tears EP and while my enamel was still hot, I stamped a text script stamp--prepped with Adhesive Fluid--into the enamel to leave an imprint. I used Glastique to adhere the frame to the background and coated the frame with Matte Glastique.
Once my accents were dry I layered a few on my frame using Glastique as adhesive. I added them to my frame and background. Canvas stickers spelled out the word THRIVE and a touch of Glastique helped to hold them into place. I added a magnet to the back with some E6000 for extra sturdiness.
I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!
Globecraft & Piccolo Products used
Thank you for stopping by!!