We have a few openings to fill in our Globecraft & Piccolo Design Team.
We’re searching for crafters who love to create home-décor projects. We’d love to see how you upcycle and refurbish items for your home using Globecraft Memories’ products and every-day scrapping and stamping products.
Here’s how to be considered: email us at GlobecraftDesignTeamCall@gmail.com
1. First and last name, city & state.
2. Link to your blog and online gallery if you have one (also, let us know if you’re on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
3. Attach three samples of your latest home décor projects.
4. Tell us how many, and which other design teams you currently serve on (previous design team experience is not required).
5. Include a bio and mug and tell us why it is important to you to be a member of the Globecraft Memories Design Team.
6. Do you teach classes in a store or online? If so, where?
Here’s what is required of team members:
1. Post two tutorials each month. These must include step-by-step instructions and good, well-lit photos.
2. Post a brief product highlight each month.
3. Participate actively in our albums, Pinterest, Facebook and other media avenues.
4. Be supportive of our other design team members.
Deadline: November 18, 2012; 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time