Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scrapping with Card Decor?!

Just because it says "Card Decor" in the name, don't let Piccolo Card Decor fool you! It's all about scrapbooking this weekend so I thought I'd share a little layout I did with Piccolo Card Decor Set #11.


The banner style shapes from the Piccolo card Decor Sets work really well to frame a focal phot on a layout. Here I coated two of these pieces, all from Cad Decor Set #11, with Enamel Powders and ink and used them to anchor my photo on the page.


I then added some details such as adhesive pearls and used fine Enamel Powders on the detailed pieces of the Card Decor Set.


Here's the layout with 3 other projects I made using the single Card Decor Set #11 -- who knew the Card Decor Sets were so versatile!?


Supplies:

Posted by Jennifer Priest
hydrangeahippo.com

No comments: