Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Cogs Keyring

Morning all, Tracy here 
One of my favorite Globecraft & Piccolo products are Rectangle Acrylic Charms because there is so much you can do with them...including playing around with your Alcohol markers /inks like I have this week. 

The frame comes with the  Rectangle Acrylic Charms and I have given that a rough coat of Copper Kettle 
The acrylic charm I have coloured using my Spectrum Noirs and then flicked with the blending fluid...I love this effect. I have then used the cogs from the Gear Necklace set and have used Vintage Black Embossing Enamel I then glued them all down using Tacky Glue. 
I made this to be used as a keyring, but it could easily be used as a necklace charm. 

Happy Crafting 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love the background and the gears are one of my favorite Piccolos.